Wusthof Classic 2-3/4-Inch Fluting Knife

Wusthof Classic 2-3/4-Inch Fluting KnifeI have had a short knife like this one for 40 years, it is a Sebatier. Back then, I had to budget to purchase the french knives, they were not easy to find and we did not have as easy access to these items then. My Sebatier knife is not stainless, it is carbon steel and requires cleaning all the time due to staining. I use it every day, still, and clean it with a cork; since it has worn down on the edge of the blade I purchased this little 2-3/4" Wustof knife as a backup/replacement knife. This is my favorite size knife to use for most of my uses, for I am used to working with a short knife. Great size to hold in the hand and use for all kinds of uses. These Wustof knives are wonderful, they are extremely sharp and the Classic's fit my hand beautifully. I highly recommend the Wustof knives. Each Christmas I add a Wustoff knife to my adult children's knife collection so that they will have great knives to use on a daily basis. I have expanded my knife collection to be all Wustof mixed with the Sebatiers I still use all the time.

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment