Schmidt Brothers Cutlery, SSTUB15, Steel Cut 15 Piece Full Knife Set

Schmidt Brothers Cutlery, SSTUB15, Steel Cut 15 Piece Full Knife SetThese are some seriously great knives. They feel a little heavy in the hand but they are perfectly balanced. The knife handles are crafted to allow for a comfortable grip. The blade holds an edge well (and the set comes with a double sided sharpening stone). The stand is sleek and modern, but I prefer my wall-mounted magnetic strip. I highly recommend these knives for their superb craftsmanship and beauty.

I purchased this set for my new place, because I was not only looking for a sharp, high quality set, but I wanted it to look clean and modern. This set does the job! The knifes 'stick' on with the help of some ultra-strong magnets, and you don't have to worry about aligning them perfectly with the magnets, they will stick where ever you place them... within reason. The steak knives align behind the larger knifes on the other side of the block, discreetly hiding them to keep an uncluttered look, but still providing great access. This was my first set of *really* sharp knives, and I underestimated them a bit and the third time using them, gave myself a pretty good cut on my index finger. Maybe not the best choice to have on the counter if you have children though. When you have guests, don't be surprised if guests flock to it and perhaps attempt to run their fingers across them, thinking the blades are inside the acrylic block, which they are not. I prefer having the blades exposed, as you don't have to worry about crumbs or stray debris getting lodged in any slots. I highly recommend for great cutting ability, a sleek modern look, and all around wonderful cutting blades.

Buy Schmidt Brothers Cutlery, SSTUB15, Steel Cut 15 Piece Full Knife Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment