Sabatier Prosteel 4-Piece Steak Knife Set

Sabatier Prosteel 4-Piece Steak Knife SetI love these knives for what they do. My only complaint is the heaviness . The handles are way too heavy and cumbersome. I have to do a balancing act with them, for them to stay on the plate.

These knives were bought through a gold box special offer. I was moving and didn't have time to locate wooden handled steak knives. For the price, they were more than adequate. They are not made cheaply and appear to wear well.

I was a little disappointed with the cutting surface though. The picture representation is true to form.

They are adequate I still want my wooden handled steak knives though.

Buy Sabatier Prosteel 4-Piece Steak Knife Set Now

I was happily surprised to discover that for once I got much more than I paid for. They cut the through thick and thin with ease and, as a side benefit, they are great at cutting rolls and baguettes. After I got my initial set, I returned and got 6 sets for Christmas presents (plus another for me). The handy wooden tray is an added bonus and is also of good quality.

Read Best Reviews of Sabatier Prosteel 4-Piece Steak Knife Set Here

Sabatier is the name, China is the manufacture point...given the

design of the blades, serrated which is wise, and the fine work

done to arrive at the finished product, a true winner for anyone

in need of a good steak set, for an amazing price.Delivery was

within 3 calendar days, could not be more pleased.Would make a

great gift for a couple just starting a home...shop on for more

cutlery here, I have ! It takes the right tools for any job, and

being trained in Culinary Arts,I cannot use an amalgam of hand me downs and dull trash.Hats off to Amazon.com I say.

Want Sabatier Prosteel 4-Piece Steak Knife Set Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment