OXO Good Grips Professional 4-Inch Paring Knife

OXO Good Grips Professional 4-Inch Paring KnifeI have hand contractures from scleroderma and knew I needed better knives the day one went flying out of my hand while preparing dinner and nearly impaled the cat! The soft, built-up handles are all I can use safely my fingers get numb from cold or wet from prepping but can still grip these handles. One disappointment is rust on the blades from putting them in the dishwasher (per OXO customer service, they should be hand-washed) but the marks are limited and all still sharpen and work fine.

How do you improve on perfection? By adding a perfect paring knife to the best vegetable peeler in the World: OXO.

This is a handy little kitchen necessity that is sharp and takes to resharpening well. It is very reasonably priced and a great value.

Buy OXO Good Grips Professional 4-Inch Paring Knife Now

The Oxo Good Grips Professional 4-Inch Paring Knife Is one fine knife. When you pick it up you can tell that it has a full tank because the balance is great. I have a lot of knives that have a soft padded grip but this one is by far the most comfortable. Good quality at a great price. I love it!

Read Best Reviews of OXO Good Grips Professional 4-Inch Paring Knife Here

I do love this knife. It is perfect when I really want to be accurate and clean. Handles well. It is sharp and the shape of the blade works well. Solid knife.

Want OXO Good Grips Professional 4-Inch Paring Knife Discount?

Pros:

Great price

Comfortable grip and secure grip

Blade stays sharp (with finishing with a sharpening steel after every use)

Great balance...easy and safe to use

Cons:

None that I can think of. I'd use this knife for commercial use.

This knife is superior to my old Henckle in all respects, at one fourth the price. I take my knives seriously and highly recommend this knife. We have an Oxo Professional 6.5" Santoku knife that is our most used kitchen knife (we're serious cooks) and am equally happy with it. I'll seriously considering replacing my other knives with Oxo Professional knives as needed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment