Mundial Solid Wood In-Drawer Knife Storage Tray, Small

Mundial Solid Wood In-Drawer Knife Storage Tray, SmallThis holds long shallow blades (like a serrated, bread knife) ok, but a standard 8 inch Western chef's knife, or a Japanese Santoku, flops over in the slot and falls out because the blade slots are too wide and too shallow. Obviously, knives falling out of the holder and banging around in the drawer is not the best solution.

It looks nice, and I expect that it would last a long time, but since this item fails at the one thing it's intended to do, I can't rate it higher than one star.

I bought the small and large Mundial In-drawer Knife storage trays lucky me they fit together in the same drawer. Best knife storage available other than custom. Knives off the counter. VERY sturdy. Attractive.

Buy Mundial Solid Wood In-Drawer Knife Storage Tray, Small Now

I purchased two Mondail wood drawer blocks, one small, one large, to fill a particular kitchen drawer. Combined, they fit the space perfectly. (Measure carefully!)

Nice to remove the knife block from the counter and have one less thing to dust or move around when cleaning the kitchen. Always ended up having to dust off the knives as well; the old block resided next to the refridgerator, which naturally spews dust onto anything in proximity.

Well worth the investment to have a bit more space and something less to dust!

Read Best Reviews of Mundial Solid Wood In-Drawer Knife Storage Tray, Small Here

The blades of my large knives (Cutco) rest on the wooden dowels. I don't know if that's ok or not. When I close the drawer, if I'm not really careful, all of the steak knives slip off.

Want Mundial Solid Wood In-Drawer Knife Storage Tray, Small Discount?

I bought the large and small versions to put in a 25 inch wide drawer for all our knives. Good quality. Good finish. Keeps all knives handy and better than the counter-top knife blocks we were using.

0 comments:

Post a Comment