Ginsu Essential Series 8-Piece Stainless Steel Knife Set with Black Block 4871

Ginsu Essential Series 8-Piece Stainless Steel Knife Set with Black Block 4871I was worried buying Ginsu knives as I know there are some pretty cheap knock-offs out there, but these are well-made, substantial knives. If I ever need kitchen knives again, I would go with them again unless I was prepared to spend significantly more money.

These knives live up to the other reviews I'm not crazy about the paring knife, but I really like the santoku knife. The set is just the

right size for the everyday cook. The scissors are a little cheap so I replaced them with my Oxo scissors which fit perfectly into the slot.

Buy Ginsu Essential Series 8-Piece Stainless Steel Knife Set with Black Block 4871 Now

After seeing the cost of most knife sets, I was about to give up buying one then I saw this, and thought oh well, give it a try. We're very glad we did! The knives are sharp, the block is attractive and convenient, and it doesn't have a 'thousand' knives to get in the way. We eat chicken and veggies don't need all those steak knives that many of the sets have! Think this is a great value, very convenient, and looks great in the kitchen!

Read Best Reviews of Ginsu Essential Series 8-Piece Stainless Steel Knife Set with Black Block 4871 Here

I have had Ginsu knives for years. I treat them with little respect....they go in the dishwasher. I know. . . .they should be hand washed. . . .I'm lazy. Anyway, we just started a second home a distance away from our current home. I needed additional knives so I purchased this block of knives and I also purchased the steak knives which can be additional kitchen work knives. Ginsu knives are priced great and you don't have to get them sharpened. Ginsu 4 Piece Bakelite Steak Knife Set

Want Ginsu Essential Series 8-Piece Stainless Steel Knife Set with Black Block 4871 Discount?

My old box set had to have been over 5 years old. It looked pretty cheap too, and the knives were lacking in every way, but not this set. I display this right next to my stove, and the knives look like they belong to a professtional chef. I feel like i need to get in the kitchen and show off, you know, like they do in japanese restaurants!

Save 14% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment