Mundial 5100 Series 8" Chef's Knife, Red

Mundial 5100 Series 8' Chef's Knife, RedThis product was a disappointment to me, might be a different experience for you. Thought it wasn't as sharp as was stated by other reviews. I'm a student, and I have learned one thing, If you participate in something you love to do regularly, which is cooking for me, then get the top of the line to do it with....I've had the pleasure of working with my instructor knives in class....which is a wusthof (hope I spelled it correctly) and it cuts and feels amazing. Go for the biggy if you prep, and fabricate food on a regular, just remember they also have a cheap line to be aware of.....

This is an all around great chef's knife. Yes, there are much nicer knives out there, but they also cost about twice as much as this one does.

Buy Mundial 5100 Series 8" Chef's Knife, Red Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment