Hummingbird and Honeysuckle 15"x11.5" Tempered Glass Cutting Board

Hummingbird and Honeysuckle 15'x11.5' Tempered Glass Cutting BoardFast and quick delivery, item picture as shown (really cute),only wish it was a little larger with some thickness to it...over all very nice product...

My hummingbird cutting board sits next to my stove. It creates extra space to place hot items as well as providing a safe cutting space. I wish I had room for another!

Buy Hummingbird and Honeysuckle 15"x11.5" Tempered Glass Cutting Board Now

ordered this as a mothers day gift for my soon to be mother in law. it looks much better in person then in the picture! it is a nice heavy weight, so no worrying about it breaking! She loved it and it gets a lot of use! if i were more of a humming bird person i would order one for myself!

Read Best Reviews of Hummingbird and Honeysuckle 15"x11.5" Tempered Glass Cutting Board Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment