FARBERWARE 8 Piece KNIFE SET & BLOCK Cuisine Series

FARBERWARE 8 Piece KNIFE SET & BLOCK Cuisine SeriesI have purchased the set when I was moving out. Seemed to be a nice inexpensive starter set of knives. Within a year chef's knive snapped in two breaking off at the handle. I had written to Farberware over 2 months ago, their initial reply was: we will gladly replace the item, since it is covered by the Lifetime Waranty. I didn't recieve a replacement and Farberware is not responding to any further attempts to contact them.

Bad knives, bad company.

We have had a set of these for several years with great results so we purchased this set for our son . He was very happy

Buy FARBERWARE 8 Piece KNIFE SET & BLOCK Cuisine Series Now

I have a set of these Farberware knives and I'll never buy this brand again. Within two weeks of buying these knives there was rust forming on the steel shank inside the handle and had spread to the base of the knives at the handle. It's not like I leave my knives soaking in water for days on end. I wash them in the manner most cooks do and then place them tip down in the drainer to dry. And still they rusted. And it isn't just these knives that I have this problem with. I also had a Farberware 8" non-stick frying pan that had rusted to complete uselessness within a month. Never again will I buy another Farberware product.

Read Best Reviews of FARBERWARE 8 Piece KNIFE SET & BLOCK Cuisine Series Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment