15-Inch Black-Steel Magnetic Knife Rack And Tool Holder

15-Inch Black-Steel Magnetic Knife Rack And Tool HolderI put this inside of my cabinet with double sided tape, it works perfectly. Knives are easy to reach and out of site.

Knife Rack works perfectly...very strong magnet.

I little difficult to install, so I am somewhat sad it didn't come with small people with special skills to install for me...oh well.

Buy 15-Inch Black-Steel Magnetic Knife Rack And Tool Holder Now

I love it! Excellent ordering process and find great value in this product! Highly reccomend it and see value for anyone!

Read Best Reviews of 15-Inch Black-Steel Magnetic Knife Rack And Tool Holder Here

We have a set of 4 knives and this was the perfect size to hang them and the black metal matched the handles

Want 15-Inch Black-Steel Magnetic Knife Rack And Tool Holder Discount?

I'm not using this product for knives; it's holding up a metal piece of wall to obscure a washer/dryer. Work great, and I am grateful to the company who sold it, saving me several hundred miles of travel. If it can hold a section of wall, it should do fabulous for kitchen tools.

0 comments:

Post a Comment