Wusthof Silverpoint II 3-Inch Spear Point Paring Knife

Wusthof Silverpoint II 3-Inch Spear Point Paring KnifeEcellent knife very sharp and thin blade . This is my second knife of this type . Very good for sliceing .

The knife is a Wusthof!!! 'Nuff said!! have a bunch, and keep buying more! these will never disappoint! any size or shape!

Buy Wusthof Silverpoint II 3-Inch Spear Point Paring Knife Now

very nicely made little parer with a contoured handle and blade which holds an edge well. i'd gladly pay a bit more if it were more massive tho.

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof Silverpoint II 3-Inch Spear Point Paring Knife Here

I would recommend this knife. Very sharp and performs well. I hand wash my all my knives to avoid damage from dishwasher detergents.

Want Wusthof Silverpoint II 3-Inch Spear Point Paring Knife Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment