Out of the Woods of Oregon Bread and Bagel Slicer

Out of the Woods of Oregon Bread and Bagel Slicer, AlderI have a bread machine and make bread often. But the knives I have always would crush the loaf. So I looked on amazon and saw one other review for this knife and took a chance. Well I completely agree with the first review that this slicer is AWESOME!! Cuts like butter whether the loaf is hot or cooled without smooshing. Highly recommend.

This is a beautiful knife. I have it hung up for all to see in my kitchen. The wood is stunning. I baked bread this weekend just so I could use it.

It was like slicing melted butter. So easy, smooth glide down the bread. No torn edges or squished bread loaf. I can't say enough positive things about it. I am very happy that I have a left hand version waiting as a gift for xmas. Can't wait for my brother in law to open it!

You can't go wrong with this knife. Buy one and another as a gift.

Buy Out of the Woods of Oregon Bread and Bagel Slicer Now

I've tried many bread knives including a couple of electric knives to use for my home baked bread but this is the best knife by far. It allowed me to slice the fresh baked bread thin and evenly every slice. I usually wind up with slices too thick and too thin but with this knife they all turned out perfect. For all the home bakers out there, I highly recommend it.

Lady C

Read Best Reviews of Out of the Woods of Oregon Bread and Bagel Slicer Here



Here is a short video of the knife cutting warm bread. (It cuts even better if you let the bread cool down first.)

Want Out of the Woods of Oregon Bread and Bagel Slicer Discount?

I bought this knife for my husband's birthday present. I bake all our bread and my husband cuts it all. This is a lovely knife, great for displaying, VERY sharp and works well on cooled bread. We both like the lifetime warranty that comes with the knife. The wood is beautiful and has a lustrous finish. I don't think the pictures do justice to the item's actual appearance. I feel it was well worth the price paid.

That said, I want to let you know why I rated it a 4 instead of a 5. My husband found it doesn't work well on that still-warm-from-the oven loaf. Since the serrations are rather large and far apart, on the freshest loaves the knife tends to tear rather than cut the slices. This seems a small thing over which to lose a star, but 5 of 5 stars should be reserved for near perfection. The issue of the fresh bread means this isn't a perfect knife. It's a small issue for us because we have another bread knife that cuts the still-warm loaves, but another purchaser might not, and would have this issue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment