Chikara Series 7" Santoku Knife

Chikara Series 7' Santoku KnifeI received the Ginsu Chikara Series 7 Santoku knife and was eager to experience out-of-this-world sharpness. I didn't quite get that. The knife is indeed sharp, but I don't think it is sharper than the other (more expensive) kitchen knives that I have. Guess I was expecting a scalpel, but didn't get it. Good value for the money, though.

The knife is very sharp. However, it is not a true santoku knife because the edge is rounded like a western-style chef's knife.

Buy Chikara Series 7" Santoku Knife Now

If you care about where your this "Japanese" knife was made it is made in China. Not that anything made in china is automatically bad (think iPhone) but I expected to know this before buying

Read Best Reviews of Chikara Series 7" Santoku Knife Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment