Wusthof Classic 12-Piece Block Set

Wusthof Classic 12-Piece Block SetTake this review with a grain of salt prior to this knife set I used 3 knives that I got free for shopping at a local grocery store. They worked and if that is all you knew then they'd be sharp enough.

Enter these, I get these out of the box and holy cripes they are sharp. I've been very pleased with them and I try to take good care of them by washing them by hand and drying them by hand then then putting them back.

The only thing I can fault is that the block that comes with it seems to be standard instead of fitted to it. The knives can kind of go wherever they want and there is no set pattern of where to go. One knife even seems to be limited to one slot as it doesn't fit in the others. Not sure if that is how it is supposed to be.

Save 48% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment