Oneida Chandler 65-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12

Oneida Chandler 65-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12This is a really nice flatware set and is 18/10 as advertised. I got tired of having too little forks, spoons, etc and just having any set I bought rust and pit. The design is nice and simple but good looking. The weight is heavy yet balanced and doesn't suffer from the no backing like cheaper sets.

Just remember, stay away from dish degerents that say they contain chorline bleach. Bleach will oxidize the stainless steel. Instead stick with the enzyme ones like Cascade Complete. Use heat dry, and a rinse agent if you have hard water.

The product: This silverware is heavy, thick, smooth and sleek. I LOVE IT! I was skeptical about a silverware set priced below $100... Any other comparable set I've purchased was returned immediately because of jagged edges, lightweight/flimsy construction, like it was punched out of a sheet of metal and that was that. This set has beveled edges, a great luster and is comparable to the Reed & Barton set I got for my bridal shower at $40/place setting. And for those skeptical, it IS 18-10 stainless so it's an amazing deal!!

Amazon: The transaction went fine. I ordered it on a Tuesday, it came on a Monday. I was ecstatic with the product and rushed to share my joy with a product review and saw that less than one week later, it was priced $10.00 or 10% lower. It would cost more to return it and reorder it so I'm just out of luck because Amazon doesn't do price adjustments.

So the product is great! I would buy it again in a heartbeat and am recommending it to all my friends... But I'm not pleased at all that Amazon doesn't do price adjustments, though that's not their fault, just bad luck on my part

****UPDATE**** It is over a year late and my silverware is STILL GORGEOUS and we use it every day!! I get compliments on it all the time, so much that I rarely break out the "fancy" set we got for our fine china. To clarify some of the comments, I bout it for $90.00 here on Amazon. I see that it's now $180.00. I STILL think it's worth the price. It's GREAT stuff and has held up SOOO well. No rust (do to the grade of stainless) and water spots left by my dishwasher rub off with your finger. I'd definitely buy it again!

Buy Oneida Chandler 65-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12 Now

My family and I are very pleased with this Oneida Chandler 65-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12. Lovely heft to them and the luster is so pleasing on a set table or just to look at them all nestled neatly in the drawer in the expandable bamboo drawer organizer I purchased with it. These are large pieces and that might not appeal to some people. My husband and son love these because they are long and large. No wimpy forks, knives and spoons for them. My daughter and I are fine using the salad forks and teaspoons, and the size of the knives are perfect for divine dining.

Take good care of these and they will last for years and years. Don't use powdered or liquid electric dishwasher soap with bleach or citrus in it. Also stay away from regular dish soap with citrus in it like Lemon Joy. Cascade liquid is a good one for electric dishwasher. Ivory for the sink.

Read Best Reviews of Oneida Chandler 65-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12 Here

First, I'm still doing the "got a good deal" dance for this purchase. I'd been thinking about ordering a new set of everyday flatware for a few weeks and just lucked up on an absolutely great sale on this item ($85 what a steal). Just wish I'd emailed all my friends the same day to let them in on the sale price. Flatware is beautiful has great weight and luster and delivery was as promised. Just Fabulous. While I purchased for everyday use, this set will definately be an option for use with your finest china. I'm confident they will last forever!

Want Oneida Chandler 65-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12 Discount?

Very nice set off silverware. It has a great feel and looks like it should last a very long time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment