Arcos 10-Inch 255 mm 595 gm 2900 Range Cleaver, Black

Arcos 10-Inch 255 mm 595 gm 2900 Range Cleaver, BlackI received this as a generous Christmas gift and will be returning it. The handle is too large in girth for my hands and the blade is too long for the weight of the handle. It doesn't have good balance. Part of this is because the handle is that cheap (in my opinion) knobbly plastic. I didn't even try to use this knife because I wouldn't feel safe hacking at meat with a tool so ill fit to my hand and cutting style. I'm 5'4" and have hands appropriate to my height so though they are small they are not unusually small, ergo the handle of this knife would probably be uncomfortably big for most women or men with smaller hands. Also the blade is so long and tall and heavyit seems like a sumo wrestlers cleaver. This scenario is best compared to buying a gun or a car, it has to feel right and balanced in your hands so that you feel safe and capable using it. I'll be looking for something with a shorter blade and more substantial handle.

Save 34% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment