Norpro 1275 Grip-EZ Squirtless Grapefruit Knife

Norpro 1275 Grip-EZ Squirtless Grapefruit KnifeCan't believe I'm taking the time to write a review about a grapefruit knife, but here I am.

I've been eat grapefruits quite a bit lately, and was getting annoyed with having to cut them up with a steak knife. Then I remembered this cool grapefruit knife my Mom had when I was a kid, so I jumped on the computer and began searching the web...but then my eyes grew bleary and my wrist began to ache... so got back to searching for the grapefruit knife.

I am very pleased with the knife I purchased. It's exactly what I was looking for... the curved single blade, double serrated bladed on the other side, and a nice, squishy, ergonomic handle to boot.

Go ahead and take the plunge... you'll be happy you did!

Knife didn't meet expectations membrane cutter side was too wide. I would not buy this product again for me or anyone else.

Buy Norpro 1275 Grip-EZ Squirtless Grapefruit Knife Now

Does what's intended, but it the curved knife end isn't as sharp as I'd like, and because it's serrated there is no easy way to sharpen it.

Read Best Reviews of Norpro 1275 Grip-EZ Squirtless Grapefruit Knife Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment