Forschner Victorinox Forged 3-1/2-Inch Paring Knife

Forschner Victorinox Forged 3-1/2-Inch Paring KnifeI've owned this knife for over a year. I have pretty big hands,and the handle is generous in size, thus making holding and controlling it easier than some of my other paring knives. It is solidly built and appealing in appearance and use. In researching a new paring/utility knife,it appeared to be the best value for the money. After using it for a year, it still is a strong contender for best value!

The knife is not shaped well for pealing apples which was my reason for purchasing it. It is difficult to peel the apple without the back corner of the blade, right where it meets the handle, contacting your thumb. This resulted in my thumb hurting following use for peeling just 6 apples. I wouldn't buy it again.

Buy Forschner Victorinox Forged 3-1/2-Inch Paring Knife Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment