Mercer Innovations Wheeled Backpack Knife Case

Mercer Innovations Wheeled Backpack Knife CaseFor starters, it is a well made high quality piece. Good and sturdy. It would have lasted forever. But the insert which appeared to be expecially for the knives would only fit my skinny knives. My chef's knife and a couple of others were too wide to fit into the slots. And I had bought mercer knives (separately) too! The next layer, which had elastic to hold down assorted utensils was too small to hold anything except my wooden spoons. The very front pocket, shown in the picture, had plenty of space for any paperwork I might need. I called the company, to see if I was doing something wrong and was very impressed to get through to a real person right away, but this real person was good at answering phones, and being polite, but knew absolutely nothing about this product. I was very sad to have to return it, but it was useless to me, since what I wanted to put in there wouldn't fit. As I was lifting it to package it for return, I have to say, even empty, it was very heavy. Had I gotten in there what I needed to, it would have been hard for me to even lift it.

Save 30% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment