Magnetic Kitchen Knife Holder: 18-inches

Magnetic Kitchen Knife Holder: 18-inchesI hang 8 Henkel knives, a large & mini cleaver, & a sharpener ALL on this one piece! It's beautiful!

Ordered this after husband bought me new knives for Christmas. I'm not sure how I ever lived without it. No more sticking knives in drawers where they get ruined. Or having a big butcher block on counter. It looks perfessional and adds to the flare of my kitchen. If you have a lot of knives I would suggest getting a longer one.

Buy Magnetic Kitchen Knife Holder: 18-inches Now

This is an excellent knife holder that once you get it up properly holds alot of weight in knives. Currently I have 9 knives on it with room for a couple more. The one drawback is that the provided mounting screws are too short and I had to go purchase longer ones in order to keep it tight to the wall. But this is a minor inconvience.

Read Best Reviews of Magnetic Kitchen Knife Holder: 18-inches Here

I've wanted one of these for years, and this is exactly the right one. Even holds up scissors! Having all the knives handy is great, plus they stay sharper when they're not banging around in the drawer.

Want Magnetic Kitchen Knife Holder: 18-inches Discount?

Beefier than expected. Holds all my knives. Needs to have longer attachment screws, but I just bought longer ones. Price well under quality of product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment