LamsonSharp 3" x 5" Slotted Turner

LamsonSharp 3' x 5' Slotted TurnerI have had 3 LS turners. I'm always surprised that good design and quality construction can count in something as mundane and simple as a turner. Good balance, sharp blade, durable--seems stupid lauding something this simple, but quality will out especially at a reasonable price.

We cook in cast iron and get so fed up with plastic turners. It's difficult to find good metal ones in stores and the ones we have are antiques now. I looked online and found the LamsonSharp on Amazon. We are very pleased with it. Great construction of sturdy metal and wood. This will be something we can pass on to our children. Love it!

Buy LamsonSharp 3" x 5" Slotted Turner Now

All the spatulas in the grocery store were plastic. I wanted to make a blacked roux. This is perfect. It's wide, straight front edge, it drains, it picks up large delicate things like fish fillets. I certainly expect to to be around indefinitely.

Read Best Reviews of LamsonSharp 3" x 5" Slotted Turner Here

This seemed rather expensive for a kitchen tool, but I took a chance on it because it looked like the one I'd used in another kitchen.

I really like it. It's the best turner I ever bought!

Want LamsonSharp 3" x 5" Slotted Turner Discount?

I use this item with my cast iron skillet and love it. It is study enough without being too stiff and flexible enough to meet my needs. Great quality product as well.

Save $0.04 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment