LamsonSharp 2" x 4" Slotted Turner

LamsonSharp 2' x 4' Slotted TurnerI bought this turner to make child-sized portions of grilled cheese sandwiches, pancakes, french toast, and other pan fried items. I love the size and the slots. However, I was amazed that when I rested the turner across the frying pan, the handle promptly melted where it was in contact with the hot pan. I mean melted, too not a tiny, shallow dent, but real drippy stuff. That doesn't happen with any of my other newer turners I pretty much thought that melting handles on hot-use utensils were a thing of the past.

So I wish the fact that the handle is not heat safe had been mentioned in the description. I definitely regret buying two of them and choosing this one over the same size Dexter-Russell turner only because the D-R one didn't have slots.

Otherwise, it's a very nice turner, with an actual blade edge and strong steel.

I lilke the small size of the spatula but and the overall construction is good but the spatula is not flexible and also the tip of the spatula is too sharp and scratches the pan like crazy. Bad design!

Buy LamsonSharp 2" x 4" Slotted Turner Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment