Kuhn Rikon Melon Knife Colori, 11-Inch

Kuhn Rikon Melon Knife Colori, 11-InchI had a much different experience with my knife the previous person. I found it incredibly easy to use, and it drastically reduced the amount of time and effort involved in cutting a melon. It works both as a means to slice through whole melon (rind intact) and also to cut the rind off first and then slice up the melon (depending on your preference). I wish I had foun this years ago!

The knife is very nice, very sharp but being a lefty it actually made it hard to use. Since the blade is beveled in on one direction cutting fruit with my right hand allowed me to make razor thin slices but if cut with the left hand it made the blade want to slice inward. Other than that the blade is nicely coated and slices nice... But it is made in china, I was fooled by the swiss logo. Nonetheless very nice.

Buy Kuhn Rikon Melon Knife Colori, 11-Inch Now

I was tentative at first since not all the reviews for this product were favorable. I can tell you though, that I am VERY happy with mine. Not only is it adorable, it is the first knife that really makes cutting up a watermelon a much easier task. The size of the blade and the serrations slice easily through the center of even large watermelons. For someone who eats a lot of fresh watermelon, it really is worth buying this knife.

Read Best Reviews of Kuhn Rikon Melon Knife Colori, 11-Inch Here

This is the perfect knife for cutting watermelon. Not only is the knife beautiful, but it does a fantastic job. It has never been easier to cut watermelon. I've bought one for myself and for two friends. They swear by it, as do I.

Want Kuhn Rikon Melon Knife Colori, 11-Inch Discount?

I teach healthy cooking lessons and found this knife, not only makes it easy to cut melons, but is a life saver for cutting winter squash too! I'm not sure why anyone would give this knife a bad review. It makes slicing things with a tough rind super easy. Come to my kitchen and I will show you how to cut with this fabulous knife. This knife makes eating healthy easier!

Save 24% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment