Dexter-Russell 7" cleaver

Dexter-Russell 7' cleaverConstruction is very solid. I use it for breaking down chickens and other cuts of meat with small bones. Goes right thru bones well. Pretty sharp, you can slice meat with it pretty well. Holds its edge well. Just make sure to wash and DRY immediately by hand as soon as you are done using it. I got a small amount of rust on it first time using it, I washed it and let it sit in the drying rack. Water drops stained blade. I was able to rub them out with a scotch brite pad. Now I dry it right after washing, no problems since.

Solid construction . Has decent weight to it. We gave this as a gift to my father in law and he loves it when making barbecue. There was a little discoloring on the blade when it arrived but the blade is really sharp and works great.

Buy Dexter-Russell 7" cleaver Now

It's big and nasty and heavy in the hand. Nice wood grip and thick blade. Everything a cleaver should be.

Read Best Reviews of Dexter-Russell 7" cleaver Here

I had read a few reviews that stated the product did not arrive as advertised. But this cleaver showed up in perfect condition with the Rosewood handle.

Want Dexter-Russell 7" cleaver Discount?

The knife handle is not what it was described in the ad, it's made of cheap plastic instead of advertised rosewood.

Save 24% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment