3" clam knife

3' clam knifeWorks great for clams

It was thin enough to prise open their shell and no sharp point to stab yourself. The key to a good clam knife is thin yet stiff

amazon prime

Before I ordered and used this knife, my palms would be cut up and there would always be a few clams that I could not open.(I used to use a pen knife or simular).

Now since using the Dexter Russell Sani-Safe 3" Clam Knife, opening clams is a breeze and a pleasure with no cut palms and I get to enjoy all of my clams.

You will be most satified with this product!Dexter Russell Sani-Safe 3" Clam Knife

Buy 3" clam knife Now

I have been shucking clams for years and have broken many a knife. This one has really stood up to the test.

Read Best Reviews of 3" clam knife Here

Great product that was what I ordered and it has met the level of quality I was looking for. It arrived on the promised date and was in great condition.

Want 3" clam knife Discount?

A little pricey but a decent knife. Cut through clams easily. Harder to handle for my wife. Tended to break the clam shells but could have been the clams itself.

Save 18% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment