Paderno World Cuisine 14 1/8" Chef's Knife with Forged Blade

Paderno World Cuisine 14 1/8' Chef's Knife with Forged BladeI had to ask my self three questions when I purchased this knife. Was it a good deal? Yes, for the amount i paid for it (under $35 shipped, used like new), and the quality of the steel, I would have been happy with almost any sized knife. But do you need a knife this big? Can is possibly be useful? HELL YES!!!! Who doesn't want a freakin' sword! Parsley beware... I even carved a turkey with it once, being in a pinch for a carving knife. It was a bit heavy for the job, but with a long draw and a pretty sharp blade (after some touch-up) it did a neat job of it. Probably wouldn't have bought this product at the list price, so thanks Amazon for the hook-up. Paderno World Cuisine 14 1/8" Chef's Knife with Forged Blade

This knife is wonderful, but if you have weak wrists or do not need 14.125 inches, then I would avoid it. It's a little hard to maneuver, especially on anything but a huge cutting surface. I love the weight, as I do a lot of poultry butchering--it makes things so easy. It wasn't very sharp when it came, but now that I have sharpened it, it holds its edge beautifully (of course, this is coming from someone who finally gave up his 13 inch carbon steel knife, acquired in 1977).

Buy Paderno World Cuisine 14 1/8" Chef's Knife with Forged Blade Now

This knife is huge, my 10" fit on top of the blade. One things for sure! Your going to need to buy a bigger cutting board. The tip of the blade was not very sharp, had to get out my stones and extra long steel to get a nice edge. "

Read Best Reviews of Paderno World Cuisine 14 1/8" Chef's Knife with Forged Blade Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment