Global G-42/51 - 20 inch Knife Storage Wall Magnet

Global G-42/51 - 20 inch Knife Storage Wall MagnetI got this for our Global collection. I read the other reviews, and decided to buy this, even though you can find magnets for much less. When it arrived, I realized it was too heavy to go only into drywall (my opinion.) With all the tugging from knives coming off, it needed to be in studs. The magnet is not able to go into two studs set at normal distance, so we had to mickey mouse a solution a piece of solid wood screwed into the studs, and then the magnet screwed into that. The magnet looks as it is floating. Much handier than a wood block, and looks great!

This knife rack complements both your global and non-global knives beautifully. I store 3 henckels knives, 3 global knives, kitchen shears, and a global fish turner on the magnet with room to spare. I previously used a knife block for storage, and this wall magnet is so much more sanitary (how on earth do you clean out the bits of grime that find their way into a knife block?) and such a counterspace-saver. The reviewer who commented on the heaviness of the magnet is absolutely correct this rack requires mounting into wall studs.

Buy Global G-42/51 - 20 inch Knife Storage Wall Magnet Now

I'm a big fan of magnetic knife racks, but this one is not worth the high price tag. I use mainly global knives for cooking and I thought it would be nice to have a knife rack that matched. It functions fine, but it really isn't any better than a much cheaper one.

Read Best Reviews of Global G-42/51 - 20 inch Knife Storage Wall Magnet Here

Easy to install, magnet is strong, and it is the perfect complement for displaying your Global knives.

Want Global G-42/51 - 20 inch Knife Storage Wall Magnet Discount?

Pricier than other magnetic holders, but it showcases my Global knives perfectly in my kitchen, while freeing up counter space. It looks great and is functional too. Heavy duty feel to it. Not like the ones I looked at in retail stores locally. I do not regret spending the extra money to have a good looking holder in my kitchen that matches my knife set.

Save $0.05 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment