Faberware Cayenne Satin 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4

Faberware Cayenne Satin 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4This is great looking flatware. Nice quality ... I love the finish and the weight is good. The utensils feel solid, not flimsy. This was a great value. It would have been nice to know if matching servingware is available.

This flatware far exceeded my expectations, the weight is heavier than I expected, almost like quality silverware. They have a nice, shiny, and have the perfect smooth finish that could be paired with nice china or everyday dishes. I highly recommend them, they definitely look more expensive than $30.00 flatware. I literally can't think of any negatives.

Buy Faberware Cayenne Satin 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4 Now

Great brand. Great quality. Came exactly as described in box! You won't find a great brand for 20.00 and we received in only two days !!! I would buy again this brand and this seller!

Read Best Reviews of Faberware Cayenne Satin 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4 Here

This silverware is as described. Nice and shiny, you can even see your face in them. Nice polished look, and very durable was my first impression. They feel really good in the hand.

Want Faberware Cayenne Satin 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4 Discount?

This flatware set is already tarnished and showing rust spots. I have purchased much cheaper packs of spoons and forks that lasted 300x longer. After 30ish days, this set is already at the point where I am throwing pieces away. Shame on me, I missed the return/refund window by 3 days. DO NOT BUY THIS SET.

I DO use the dishwasher (because that's what it's made for!) I do NOT use high heat modes and this still only lasted a meager month.

Pros: Great looking set that feels good in your hands

CONS: spend A LOT of time handwashing if you want these to last a REASONABLE amount of time.

Save 22% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment