Global Decor Stainless-Steel Chopsticks, 4 Pairs

Global Decor Stainless-Steel Chopsticks, 4 PairsThe biggest problem I've had with metal chopsticks is that they are too thin and hard to use. However, since these are made of hollowed stainless steel, they are of similar proportion to wooden chopsticks and are about as easy to use. My only complaint is that the grips are rounded, not squared, which I think is harder to use.

They are more slippery than wooden chopsticks though, and since they taper to separate points it is a bit hard to eat noodles. Secondly, they do heat up quickly if you're eating hot soup, so don't leave them in your soup (just rest it on top of the bowl). These are problems inherent in all metal chopsticks though, so they aren't really a con.

Pros:

-Lightweight

-Same size as wooden chopsticks

-Stylish

-Easier to clean

Cons:

-Heat up when eating soup

-Slippery

-Rounded grips

I really like these chopsticks a lot I have purchased many sets for myself, my extended family and to give my friends. Wooden chopsticks will develop cracks and fissures over time between the laquer and the wood and also within the wood that are hard if not impossible to really get clean, especially if you wash them in the dishwasher. I would think that ancient bits of food can get lodged within the crevices. These steel chopsticks feel like the a cross between japanese style chopsticks (tapered towards the tip) and chinese style (blocky on the top and rounded at the tip). They are hollow so are very lightweight. Nice and smooth, very comfortable in my hands. It would be nice if some texture were applied to the bottom couple of inches to add some friction so eating noodles was bit easier. With this change, these chopsticks would be a perfect 5 stars but are nearly perfect as they are!

Buy Global Decor Stainless-Steel Chopsticks, 4 Pairs Now

I have never tried stainless steel chopsticks before and after using these, I will NEVER go back to bamboo or wooden chopsticks when I have a choice.

Kung-Po is probably my favorite Chinese dish and I always request that it's made extra spicy. Unfortunately, the extra heat sometimes makes my lips raw and burning. It doesn't matter how smooth bamboo might appear, my lips tell me other wise when I'm halfway through a very spicy entree.

I don't have that issue with these because they are incredibly smooth and comfortable. I never have to worry about splinters or the sand paper effect and most importantly, I don't have the extra worry of wondering if these are really clean as they are very EASY TO CLEAN and disinfect. SAFER THAN WOOD OR BAMBOO and no shellac flaking off in my mouth. It's true that you likely can't put these in a dish washer as they'll fall through the basket but I have found washing these to be VERY easy to hand wash. DRIED FOOD COMES OFF EASILY AND WET FOOD STICKS!

The upper portion is not round (which is what I'm used to) but also, they are not quite square either. The edges are nicely rounded off and just makes for a great feel in my hand. These are nicely balanced, very light and user friendly even for a chopstick-novice like myself. The finish is almost satin-like which is very smooth and comfortable but still can grasp and hold noodles and rice. I'm still not very experienced in my chop-stick eating skills and when I make a mess, I'm blaming the carpenter--not the tools.

I recently spent a few dollars on some bamboo chopsticks that I'm throwing away. For only $2.00 more, I now have 4 pairs of chopsticks that will last indefinitely. These chop-sticks come in a reusable plastic sleeve that keeps these in one place. When I take everything into account, these get a star for each whole dollar I spent...FIVE.

Read Best Reviews of Global Decor Stainless-Steel Chopsticks, 4 Pairs Here

Well I'm not certain what to say about chopsticks! Since they're stainless steel, they will last for decades. They are dishwasher safe, which makes them more sanitary than bamboo. Over all, I'm very glad I bought these because they're safe and convenient.

Want Global Decor Stainless-Steel Chopsticks, 4 Pairs Discount?

They match very well with my silverwares, and are just as easy to use as wooden chopsticks, in fact, more sanitary.

Save 76% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment