Chef's Choice 270 Diamond Hone Hybrid Knife Sharpener, White

Chef's Choice 270 Diamond Hone Hybrid Knife Sharpener, WhiteI purchased this item after considering the highly reviewed Chefs Choice 120. This sharpener was 90dollars cheaper and is really only lacks two items: a spring knife guide and a motorized honing stage. I think niether of these items missing is a big deal. My expirience was this sharpener was aggressive enough on the first stage to remove enough material to remove nicks, but after the second motorized stage and the manual honing, it left a fantastically sharp blade. I would say the sharpness is very close to a manual stone sharpness.

Despite having Japanese water stones, I just don't have the patience or the time to keep my knives sharp that way and this is a good compromise (for me).

Note that it can mark the side of your blades (happened to me, and it seems to other people with some of the Chef's Choice sharpeners). Doesn't bother me as my knives are relatively cheap working knives and not used for display. Though I haven't tried, looks like the marks can be easily removed with some polishing paper if that's what you're into.

I also used it to re-angle a VG-10 santoku style blade to 20 degrees as to have a more durable angle and am actually much happier with the knife now.

Buy Chef's Choice 270 Diamond Hone Hybrid Knife Sharpener, White Now

Purchased this for my husband, who woke me up shortly after Christmas with the sounds of sharpening knives. He made me check each one for sharpness was very impress with the ease of use and good, clean edges. I think our knives are sharper than when we first purchased them.

Read Best Reviews of Chef's Choice 270 Diamond Hone Hybrid Knife Sharpener, White Here

This is an amazing sharpener. After having already owned one electric sharpener that was not a diamond stone I decided to purchase this sharpener. The difference is night and day, the blade achieved with this sharpener is extraordinarily sharp. I would recommend the sharpener to anyone.

Want Chef's Choice 270 Diamond Hone Hybrid Knife Sharpener, White Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment