Messermeister 10" Slicer Edge-Guard

Messermeister 10' Slicer Edge-GuardIf you store your knives in a drawer, spend a little cash and save your blood. Works as advertised. I have been using Edge-Guard for all my cutlery.

I does exactly what it's intended to do! I guards the edge of my knife when it is not being used. I couldn't ask much more of it.

Buy Messermeister 10" Slicer Edge-Guard Now

Easily fit onto the knife blades in the knife drawer. You don't have to worry about damaging the knifes or yourself.

Read Best Reviews of Messermeister 10" Slicer Edge-Guard Here

I got this for my giant Chinese cleaver so my kids won't slice their fingers when reaching in the drawers. This is the 3rd one I've ordered for those oddly shaped knives that don't fit in the knife blocks. It is a little long for the cleaver but that's ok.

Want Messermeister 10" Slicer Edge-Guard Discount?

Keep your fingers safe and keep from damaging your other knives cant say much more about this but product but just take care of your investments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment