Stainless Steel Waiters' Friend / Captains' Knife

Stainless Steel Waiters' Friend / Captains' KnifeThis thing ought to be in MOMA. Beautifully made and sturdy. Best cork screw I have ever owned and worth every penny.

The reviews here are spot on. Beautiful design...the weight makes opening wine bottles and snapping off bottle tops a breeze. Very well made...I've been using this for five years and it still works like new.

Buy Stainless Steel Waiters' Friend / Captains' Knife Now

Mine arrived a few days ago and it works great. Good sturdy design that fits in my hand well and opens bottles easier then any other opener I've used.

Read Best Reviews of Stainless Steel Waiters' Friend / Captains' Knife Here

I have tried may different waiter's corkscrews & this is the best that I have found!

Want Stainless Steel Waiters' Friend / Captains' Knife Discount?

I agree with Hedgman. A little pricey but an absolute work of art. Incredible weight in the hand, beautiful finish, design so simple yet so effective. Opening wine bottles has never been so easy. I will never need to buy another. I am complete.

0 comments:

Post a Comment