Ginkgo President 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Service for 4

Ginkgo President 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Service for 4The search for some decent flatware was daunting, to say the least. I would look at an item, the reviews, and end up going to another. After several searches, over a span of time, I stumbled upon this set. The reviews were good, and the price was also better than I had hoped.

Upon receiving this set, I was pleasantly surprised to note that the serrated knives were SHARP! I managed to nick, myself, with one of them. They look, expensive, but they really are a bargain! I would imagine they will hold up, given they are 18/0, as stamped on each handle. It is a pleasure, using this set.

I really like this set. Unique styling and a substantial feel. They improve any meal by making the presentation more bold.

Buy Ginkgo President 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Service for 4 Now

Fast and speedy delivery for sure. Wow factor immediately once opened. knives are sharp, forks are shiny, and spoons are sexy. I just ran them thru the Dishwasher. and prematurely wrote the review.... if they didn't hold up a wash with this HARD Vegs water, i'll be back to review... but so far impressed. STAY TUNED..... :)

Read Best Reviews of Ginkgo President 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Service for 4 Here

Very classy and nice quality flatware set! I've already received multiple complements from people, telling me how nice and modern they look. Very sleek and modern, which is what's great about them. Even though the way the knife handle is designed, it takes up more room in my cabinet, but using them to cut is very comfortable on the hand, which is a acceptable trade-off.

Want Ginkgo President 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Service for 4 Discount?

I purchased three of these sets to accommodate a service of 12. The flatware has a sturdy feel and is well balanced. It looks fantastic on the table. I wanted something dishwasher safe and low maintenance while still formal enough for a dinner party. This set is perfect! I get tons of compliments every time I use it!

Save 42% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment