Zyliss Knife Sharpener

Zyliss Knife SharpenerIt's great for getting that extra fine edge to the Zyliss blade, but it doesn't hone and sharpen like other knife sharpeners. The two wheels inside are, I believe, porcelain, and works well with the Zyliss knives because of their thin blades. Still a good product for the price.

The Sharpener takes very little space in a drawer and sharpens knives quickly. I haven't used it for long enough to know whether it will loose its sharpening power after a time. For now, I'm happy with it.

Buy Zyliss Knife Sharpener Now

The Zyliss line of products are outstanding and I have loved every one that I purchased. They are also a bargain for those of us who cannot afford to spend hundreds of dollars on a knife or sharpener.

Read Best Reviews of Zyliss Knife Sharpener Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment