Peeler and Julienne Shredder Tool #J0092

Peeler and Julienne Shredder Tool #J0092I bought several of these peelers so I could give them as gifts. I really love it for making green papaya salad. It is so easy to use, inexpensive and also easy to clean.

Great quality, affordable, fast shipping, easy to use! Used it to make Thai papaya salad and mango salad. My husband has reminded me to order another one as back-up...I think he just wants one for himself!

Buy Peeler and Julienne Shredder Tool #J0092 Now

Shredding carrots with this peeler is a very slow process. It does not get better with experience. Also, one could shred only outer part ~50% of each carrot.

Read Best Reviews of Peeler and Julienne Shredder Tool #J0092 Here

Did not work at all! Tried it on a carrot and a cucumber, made nothing but a mess. Tossed in trash after first use!

Want Peeler and Julienne Shredder Tool #J0092 Discount?

I have one and my mom got shredder envy, so I bought it for her. I use mine mainly for Thai green papaya salad, which I eat all the time. It is what they used at the Thai place I used to work for. Nifty little tool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment