P-38 Can Opener

P-38 Can Openerso maybe it's just me. maybe the cans i am trying to open (like any normal can i have every purchased at the grocery store) are just to thick. i cannot get the tip to punch in and in the process, i watch the hinge take the strain. the more i try, the more i am certain i will injure myself long before i get a can open.

in a nutshell, i am not military. i have not been trained on how to use this thing. i can't make it work.

ACTUALLY I THINK THIS IS A P 51 CAN OPENER. Nuthin wrong with THAT. Both US Army issue and both work.

This is a bit bigger than the P38 with two stiffening groves and has the lanyard hole in the other end. Somebody

[ maybe me ] should do a comparison road test. I recommend this can opener.

And WHY does the Army name their can openers after famous WW II fighter planes ?

P38 Lightning and the P51 Mustang.

Buy P-38 Can Opener Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment