Mercer Millenia M22907 7-Inch Vegetable Knife

Mercer Millenia M22907 7-Inch Vegetable KnifeI work in culinary so I am constantly looking for knives. Brands and shapes. I bought three of these Mercer knives to give them a try. I have never heard of this brand before. They are great. Sharp and sturdy and hold an edge. I definiely will buy some more in the future. I am very happy with them.

This product encouraged me to buy more from this company. Good quality knife. Easy to grip and use for cutting veggies.

Buy Mercer Millenia M22907 7-Inch Vegetable Knife Now

I've never commented on a product on line before, but this knife has been excellent and is worthy of a little praise. We eat plenty of salads during the week and tons of different fresh veggies . I can really double time it, chop, chop with this little tool. I'm finished in no time. What a difference from the knives I'd been using.

I like it!!!

Read Best Reviews of Mercer Millenia M22907 7-Inch Vegetable Knife Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment