KitchenAid Set of 2 Shears; Black Soft Grip All Purpose and Red Utility

KitchenAid Set of 2 Shears; Black Soft Grip All Purpose and Red UtilityKitchenAid Set of 2 Shears; Black Soft Grip All Purpose and Red . . .

I'm not a scissor aficionado, but IMNSHO, these are GREAT shears. Big handles make it very easy to slice thru everything we need to cut, even that practically impregnable plastic that everything seems to be packaged in these days. Just another great KitchenAid product. Who could ask for more?

My youngest son is 4 and loves his red utility scissors (they are high quality 'safer' scissors for him to use). KitchenAid provides him with hours of paper cutting enjoyment, while parents can do the serious tasks with the black ones in the kitchen.

The wide handles let stubby hands go through easily, and the turning radius is perfect. There is no lack of comfort with these shears.

Buy KitchenAid Set of 2 Shears; Black Soft Grip All Purpose and Red Utility Now

I keep these KitchenAid Shears handy whenever I'm in the kitchen. They are sharp, have a comfortable grip and cut easily. They clean up quickly too. I use them mainly for non-food items. The point at the tip makes it simple to push through plastic, such as if you are cutting open a tray of fresh ravioli. I also use them to cut open chips, cereal or Clif Bar wrappers that won't easily pull open or I don't want to risk making a tear down the side of the bag.

When I do use these shears for food items, it's usually to cut things like quesadilla or a sandwich. It works just as well as a knife as long as there's not too much filling between the tortillas or bread. I also use them to cut garlic bread. It works like a charm.

Very versatile. A tool I use nearly every day.

Read Best Reviews of KitchenAid Set of 2 Shears; Black Soft Grip All Purpose and Red Utility Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment