Fiesta Sunflower 5-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 1

Fiesta Sunflower 5-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 1Well I love these for the great colors which is what I wanted.. and of course they are dishwasher safe etc.. on the downside they are clunky and the teaspoons are almost the size of an average soup spoon. I ordered 4 sets of these at once in different colors.. I might not have done so given the downside but that is a matter of taste..the colors are delicious indeed.

Nothing not to like, if you like Fiesta, these are sturdy and pretty. Coordinates well with other Fiesta pieces. Easy to clean.

Buy Fiesta Sunflower 5-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 1 Now

I purchased this set for my granddaughter who is getting ready to go off to college. She hasn't used it because she doesn't leave for two months. However, we are very pleased with how it looks now. It's an attractive set and the quality is good.

Read Best Reviews of Fiesta Sunflower 5-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 1 Here

absolutely love my fiestaware silverware. it is very durable and comes with a 25 year warranty. a lot of the silverware is only available in the newer fiestaware colors but it still looks great with my older pieces. it feels good in your hand because the handles are built up and are quite ergonomic. everyone raves about my silverware when they come over to eat.

Want Fiesta Sunflower 5-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 1 Discount?

A great compliment to Fiestaware! Good quality for the money; knives are not sharp enough to cut easily and the handles will take a little more room in the dishwasher and/or silverware rack. However, they are well-made and a fun addition to the table setting!

Save 36% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment