Calphalon Contemporary 8-Inch Chef's Knife

Calphalon Contemporary 8-Inch Chef's KnifeI own many knives including several Wusthof's but I must admit that this one has been the true workhorse of my kitchen. Its a heavy but very versatile knife that possess amazing sharpness and balance that comes in very useful for just about any task from cutting up whole poultry to chopping up vegetables. I highly recommend it especially at this price.

This is a handsome knife with its heft and the full-tang full-forged stainless steel body, a great knife in the kitchen and value for the money. I have had this for over 2 years now (gift from my daughter). It has become my knife-workhorse in the kitchen because of its convenient weight, its size; that it is well-balanced and keeps its sharpness.

Buy Calphalon Contemporary 8-Inch Chef's Knife Now

You could not get a better chef's knife for the price. Unbelievable. I have had mine for 6 years and never had to have it sharpened professionally. I keep it very sharp with a steel.

I would never buy any other knife now. I use to only buy Henkels. I must have had at least 6 Henkels throughout the years at about $100 bucks per knife. The Calphalon is way easier to keep sharp....and I like the weight better too. I guess there is more carbon in the steel. At any rate....the price is right and I actually love the knife more than any I have used before

Read Best Reviews of Calphalon Contemporary 8-Inch Chef's Knife Here

I've been getting into cooking and was in the market for something better than the super cheap lightweight knives I've used my whole life, and decided before shelling out triple digits for a high end Shun or something, to take it in baby steps and try a mid range knife like this and see how it goes from there.

This is a GREAT knife for me to use around the kitchen. It glides through raw meats and vegetables alike; cleanly and effortlessly. It's got a good heft and feels very solid and reliable but is also well balanced. I'm still very careful and methodical with slicing and chopping, but this knife (plus the 5" and 7" Calphalon Santoku set) have taken the chore and effort out of it and made it a real breeze. At this point, I don't forsee a need to upgrade to the high end; these knives seem VERY well made.

Want Calphalon Contemporary 8-Inch Chef's Knife Discount?

my calphalon 8 inch chef's knife arrived about two weeks ago and i've been busy using it ever since. excellent knife. great balance. just feels right in the hand. and it comes from the factory very very very sharp. excellent value for the price. i only wish it were made in the u.s. not in china.

0 comments:

Post a Comment