I even carve turkey with this.Bought it specifically to slice very thin prosciutto pieces. So far it does a marvelous job. Pro S
Series is the way to go.
Buy Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pro S 10-Inch High Carbon Stainless-Steel Granton Edge Slicer Now
Arrived on time.Excellent weight, balance
Excellent cutting edge, handling. The scalloped edge / Granton Edge / Cullens work as advertized!
If you need a professional quality slicer and can pay the price this is perfect.I love the Henckels pro S series. The shop where I used to teach cooking had these knives in their kitchen which made all knife tasks a breeze. They are nicely weighted, have a strong sharp blade, keep their edge, are durable, and fit well in small hands. I used to dream of owning one or two and was lucky enough to find this one at a reasonable price so I purchased it as a special gift for myself.An excellent knife for professional or family use. Its blade and sharpness allow for cutting meat very thinly if so desired.


0 comments:
Post a Comment