Buy Victorinox Oyster Knife 4-Inch Boston Style Blade, Red SuperGrip Handle Now
I have shucked oysters in Florida for the past 10 years, and have had several brands of knife. This is easily equal to a Deter-Russel. Would buy it again.Read Best Reviews of Victorinox Oyster Knife 4-Inch Boston Style Blade, Red SuperGrip Handle Here
It chipped and bent on the first shift that I used it (I shuck anywhere for 100-300 oysters per shift as part of my job). The shape is wonderful for digging into hinges, but don't be fooled. This is not a versatile knife for all oysters. If you plan on using it I wouldn't use it for anything above medium sized oysters. Even for medium oysters, if the shells are too thick it still won't do what you want. I ended up returning it and getting a Dexter-Russell 2.75 inch New Haven, and I've been much happier with the results. Not a bad knife if you are getting it to compliment another heavy-duty oyster knife, but don't rely on it as your only oyster knife.Want Victorinox Oyster Knife 4-Inch Boston Style Blade, Red SuperGrip Handle Discount?
Best Victorinox Oyster Knife 4-Inch Boston Style Blade to open oyster and my wife's loves the easy way to open oysters

0 comments:
Post a Comment