PRODUCE UP NICELY. Not to be put in dishwasher.I was originally leery when I purchased this knife. When it came in the mail, I took it out of its package and hacked up an onion. It was amazing. My only advise is to hone it every time you use it and clean it right after using it. If I don't wash it soon enough it rusts very quickly. But altogether a wonderful knife that is actually made in Japan, and I can tell.This knife is very nice to use. It has a balanced heft and is comfortable to grip. The handle is made of soft, light pine so is easily marked. Be aware that there is only one knife included in the package, not the three shown in the picture from Amazon.It okay not thing to say , but this review repuired to many words to comelete the review . .
Usuba Bocho
Posted by
Unknown
on Tuesday, January 7, 2014
PRODUCE UP NICELY. Not to be put in dishwasher.I was originally leery when I purchased this knife. When it came in the mail, I took it out of its package and hacked up an onion. It was amazing. My only advise is to hone it every time you use it and clean it right after using it. If I don't wash it soon enough it rusts very quickly. But altogether a wonderful knife that is actually made in Japan, and I can tell.This knife is very nice to use. It has a balanced heft and is comfortable to grip. The handle is made of soft, light pine so is easily marked. Be aware that there is only one knife included in the package, not the three shown in the picture from Amazon.It okay not thing to say , but this review repuired to many words to comelete the review . .


0 comments:
Post a Comment