Cleans up easy.
WARNING!!! Use real eggs, egg beaters explode when cooked in this.
Buy Micro Egg Microwave Egg Cooking Cup Now
micro wave egg cooker, wonderful for a quick healthy, tasty breakfast.. It cooks a single egg in seconds. Wonderful for a soft boiled egg on toast. Love it. I have bought it for some of my friends.Read Best Reviews of Micro Egg Microwave Egg Cooking Cup Here
I purchased these little egg cookers about 2 years ago and absolutely love them. On my diet eggs are a free food and I use to hard boil eggs every monday to get me through the week then everyday I would crack my egg wash it then slice it for my breakfast. After I bought this little gadget I take my eggs to work, crack one into the cooker, stir it up add my seasonings and pop it in the micro for 35 to 40 seconds and I am a happy little camper. I have a nice warm breakfast sitting at my desk and I stay on my diet because it is so filling.Easy to clean, easy to use and a must have for working people who want a good for you warm breakfast in the morning. I have to order more because everyone takes mine or I give them to friends. Have to try it, FANTASTIC!!!! AWESOME!!!! GREAT!!!!!I really like this product as an alternative to the time consuming task of boiling eggs. If I want to make a quick tuna or potato salad, I can use this handy cooker to cook my egg and then I simply take out, let it cool off, and chop up my egg. I don't think this item is meant to replace all traditional methods of cooking eggs, but a quick easy way to cook eggs when you just need one or two eggs at a time.


0 comments:
Post a Comment