I have had stainless steel knives, & they last a long long time if you immediately wash them after use, and, more importantly, immediately dry them so no water/moisture sits on them and causes them to rust.
Rusting and corroding is not the product's fault---clean them properly and they'll last forever!---the knives are wonderful!!!
(The only reason I gave 4 stars and not 5 is because I prefer the Calphalon Katana Series of knives--they fit better in my smaller hands!)When I first received these knives last year they were great for a few months. Since then a guest was able to break the blade on the smallest knife and now on three of the remaining knives the end piece on the handle has came off very annoying. I also have small rust spots on 2 of the remaining 5 knives.
I would recommend to stay away from this set.
Buy Ginsu Shoku 8-piece Ebony Style Set With Black Block Now
I highly recommend NOT buying these knives.I bought the black set and the first time I put any of them in the washer, the black washed off and they came out with silver handles. A few weeks later I was using them for cooking. I washed them off as you normally would. I came back 2 hours later and noticed that any remaining water dropplets left behind RUST marks. I immediately started scrubbing them, but the rust circles would not come off. I would not recommend that anyone prepare food with rusty kitchenware. My set is only 3 months old and I want to throw them away completely and get a real set.
DEFINITELY STAY AWAY FROM THIS SET! THEY WILL RUST QUICKLY!
I only paid $80 and I still consider that a waste of money on a set like this.
Read Best Reviews of Ginsu Shoku 8-piece Ebony Style Set With Black Block Here

0 comments:
Post a Comment