Victorinox Cutlery 6-Piece Paring Set, Black Polypropylene Handles

Victorinox Cutlery 6-Piece Paring Set, Black Polypropylene HandlesI have used these victorinox knives for over 30 years every day, washed them in the dishwasher and never had to sharpen them. My kids kept "borrowing" them for their own kitchens, so I just bought us all a set of our own. I have bought the big heavy very expensive knives and they do not come close to the ease of using these. I have small hands, and I am able to weild these much more accurately. Victorinox Cutlery 6-Piece Paring Set, Black Polypropylene Handles

This is a great little knife set. The variety is good and the price is right! I'm giving it 4 stars because the peeler is a piece of junk in my opinion.

Note: I didn't realize this, but the "polypropylene handles" are not the same as the Fibrox handles a lot the Victorinox knives have. This isn't a big deal because they're just paring knives, but in my opinion the Fibrox is much better.

Buy Victorinox Cutlery 6-Piece Paring Set, Black Polypropylene Handles Now

great knife set. I have several much more expensive sets but always reach for these

Cheap and aharp. feels good in the hand

Read Best Reviews of Victorinox Cutlery 6-Piece Paring Set, Black Polypropylene Handles Here

They do what you need, stay sharp, feel good in you hand well priced.

Want Victorinox Cutlery 6-Piece Paring Set, Black Polypropylene Handles Discount?

I've gone through many paring knives that keep getting dull & "sliding down the sides of tomatoes". These knives are great & a pleasure to use. Went back & bought a carving & santokou set too

Save 27% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment