Fat Daddio's Cast Aluminum 12-Cup Elegant Loaf Pan

Fat Daddio's Cast Aluminum 12-Cup Elegant Loaf PanThis is the best loaf pan I have ever used. I purchased it after using one that did not work, and was elated with the results. My banana nut bread was evenly baked through out, and was so good I simply could not stop at one piece. I had to hide it from myself, and my family and friends raved to anyone who would listen about how great it was. It lasted less than a day, and before the week was done I had baked two more. It has been a while, but after the new year I plan to get busy baking bread again. I've been a bit lazy to say the least and haven't been meeting my responsibilities. believe me as far as my family is concerned baking bread is something I am obligated to do. That said, thank you for every thing, and I will be making another purchase in the near future. Till next time pease.

0 comments:

Post a Comment