Epicurean Modular Cutting Board

Epicurean 29-by-11-Inch Modular Cutting BoardI use this constantly, every day. I love this cutting board. It still looks great, and it cleans up like a dream. It doesn't seem to stainand I don't know why. I could probably look up why, but I'm lazy. I keep it leaning on the counter, and bring it over to the island when I am cookingand I often use just 1/2 of the boardbut for large cooking projects it's great to be able to have such a large surface available. I do have very sharp knives (Shun) and I notice that duller knives scratch the boardso I don't use those on it. If you have dull knives, your board might not stay niceI don't know. I don't know if you can keep any cutting board nice if you are using dull knives.

This cutting board is awesome. My knives stay sharp longer. The rectangular groove keeps nasty meat juices or blood from getting onto the counter. It's is nice and long to roll out french bread or pizza crust.

Buy Epicurean Modular Cutting Board Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment