Bambu Knife, Fork and Spoon, Set of 3, Natural

Bambu Knife, Fork and Spoon, Set of 3, NaturalThis has been a wonderful product for the week that i have been using it. When i received it, it came just as the picture shows and had a nice card that came from the seller. I want it first say that anyone looking for a more environmentally friendly item must know that when you change what you're using to eat it is OF COURSE going to feel a little different than what you're used to. I'll start with the fork: it has worked great for me when i cooked fried zucchini, eaten chinese food,mexican casseroles, cutting pancakes and sausage...so it has worked very well. The spoon: it does have a small dip in it like metal spoons(i read someone's review complaining that theirs was completely flat) but it isn't as large as you would be used to. I felt like it was comparable to eating with a baby spoon because you can't scoop too much. I've eaten soup, stirred chili, cereal...works great. The knife: I've used it to cut burritos, spread peanut butter...it works. I read another persons review saying that when the "cut" something that the knife smashed their food...well would you normally be using a "butter" knife to cutting anything? No, you would use a steak knife...so to say that it doesn't do it's job while using it in a way that you wouldn't a metal butter knife is misleading. It smells like wood, but there is no taste to it. It feels very smooth, not rough in any way and i was able to scrape smalls bits of cheese of with my teeth and cause no damage to the utensil. I made it a "rule" in my house that if you use these utensils, when you are finished with them to go wash them off immediately after eating to avoid any need for soaking...i haven't needed any soap even because they clean so easily. I read another review saying it was difficult to clean...well new product...new way to clean...and really high water pressure works 90% of the time..when cheese was stuck in the fork i used my very short fingernails to scrape it. And if you don't think your nails can do it maybe use a small knife or whatever small utensils you have. Fantastic product thus far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment