best I have come across despite the seemingly low price when compared
to the competition.
The blades on these knives I am sure are sharper than anything else
you have in your kitchen made of stainless steel. Ceramic knives,
especially the high end ones are exceptionally sharp but this set is
one of the sharpest I have come across and thatsays a lot when you are
talking about ceramic knives.
At first sight, the set looks nearly identical to the Kyocera set that
is offered but with several important modifications that are not very
obvious.
To begin, the handle on the two sets are completely different. This is
not automatically a one-up for this manufacturer. You can ask ten
Chef's about their handle preferences and you will get ten different
answers. I personally prefer this handle because it gives you much
more of a grip when you are doing rapid chopping. The handle is a lot
more rubbery and makes accidental slips less likely. If you like to
display your knife sets like myself this handle is more appealing than
any other I could find on Amazon.
If you have never tried ceramic knives before you may want to be
careful. These are some sharp knives but they are not indestructible.
One four foot drop and you could be out fifty bucks or so. Keep in
mind though that if you are dropping knives that are these sharp you
will have much bigger problems to worry about than losing some money.
Just make sure you use these knives appropriately and you will not
have to worry.
If you have tried expensive ceramic knives before you know already
that they can easily glide through anything in your fridge with ease
and you can make the thinnest slices of vegetables, cheeses, meats,
bread...you could ever want. They don't rust or sour the food and are
clean very easily.
What I found especially great about this set that I have not found in
other ceramic sets is the pointed tip on the blades. Most other
ceramic blades have a rounded tip but I prefer the pointed tip because
it gives me the option of easily poking into the slices of whatever
that I just prepared and moving them around. It is a small detail but
it is important for me.
I can't imagine these knives dulling any time soon but if they some
how do in a few years you can buy one of the cheap kyocera sharpeners
and take care of it quickly and effortlessly.ON THE VERY FIRST DAY I HAD THESE I CUT MYSELF WITH THE SMALL KNIFE. THESE DO NOT LOOK NEARLY AS SHARP AS THEY TRULY ARE. ON THE BRIGHT SIDE THESE HAVE BECOME MY FAVORITE KITCHEN GADGETS. I HAVE RECOMMENDED THEM TO EVERYONE I KNOW.
Buy Ultra-Sharp, Comfort-Grip Ceramic Paring and Santoku Knife Set Now
Amazon has come through once again. I really don't know why I ever even considered purchasing from other online retailers. When it comes to quality these knives are just as good if not better that anything that is offered by the big ceramic knife companies and is a fraction of the price.Read Best Reviews of Ultra-Sharp, Comfort-Grip Ceramic Paring and Santoku Knife Set Here
While these knives are exceptionally sharp, they are very low quality!! I cannot tell you how utterly disappointed I was, and I felt a little bit deceived because all of the positive reviews I had read about them. The blade is held to the handle with cheap glue, and my big knife fell apart within days of use! Of course, you can wiggle the blade back into place and keep using it, but it will eventually come out again because of the poor construction. Additionally (and much to my dismay), the blades themselves are very easily chipped! I think they got chipped on my cutting board, but I am still not sure. My husband and I take extremely good care of our knives, and were especially careful with these...if you take proper care of something and it still doesn't last one week, you know something is wrong!Want Ultra-Sharp, Comfort-Grip Ceramic Paring and Santoku Knife Set Discount?
These knives are great. Love the ceramic blad and they are very balanced and sharp. It is best not to place them in the dishwasher.

0 comments:
Post a Comment